Georgia - Otolaryngology – (41012)
Otolaryngology – Georgia
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Otolaryngology
- Employed position
- There is mid-level support within the practice
- 10 Days of call per month
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the hospital:
- Practice at a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in 4 counties
- Home to 15,000-square-foot comprehensive cancer center providing a range of services – including radiation and medical oncology – in one centralized location
- Their network of physician practices are staffed with highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and medical staff and offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women’s services, wound care, and more
- State-of-the-art hospital has all private hospital rooms; 6 surgical suites; large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic, and treatment rooms; Women’s Pavilion with spacious labor and delivery suites and state-of-the-art nursery; ultra-modern cardiovascular lab for diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.