Maine - Surgery – (41007)
Central Maine – near Augusta
General Surgery, larporascopic – can do endo and colonoscopies if trained
• Office located in state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital
• Employed position, two provider practice and also a full time PA in the practice
• Call is 1:2
• Must be BC/BE within 5 years post Residency training
• 7 weeks off (includes vacation, sick, holiday, education)
• CME – $4000/year
• Full hospitalist service
• Support staff includes – office manager, secretaries, MAs
• Full benefits package
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.