Oregon - Family Medicine – (40991)
Primary care opening – Southwest Oregon Coast
- Hospital employed position
- Base salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus production, additional compensation for weekend ER (elective), benefits and $6,000 tax credit
- Call 1:7
- Hospital is considering Family medicine or Internal medicine trained physician
- Full scope primary care with the ability to do a wide variety of procedures including Emergency and Nursing Home coverage
- Busy practice – minimal time needed to ramp up
- Enjoyable, collegial atmosphere with excellent support staff
- Benefits include: Full benefits package including paid malpractice, generous retirement plan, CME, 4 weeks of PTO, local loan repayment program, NHSC loan repayment program eligibility, relocation reimbursement, and more!
- Fantastic quality of life and virtually a non-existent crime rate provides for a great place to raise a family
- Located 30 minutes from Florence, 1 hour from Eugene, 2 1/2 hours from Salem, and just over 3 hours from Portland
- Visa sponsorship is available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.