Oklahoma - Pediatric Surgery – (40973)
Pediatric Surgery – Metro Oklahoma
- Join another Pediatric Surgeon and 4 Advanced Practice Providers
- Salary based on contracted shifts
- OR block time provided each day
- Schedule to be shared among providers – 2.5 OR days per week
- Incoming physician to cover all pediatric general surgery procedures and Cardiothroacic (Everything but open heart, which there is a dedicated service) – No trauma coverage
- Call: 8 days per month
- Current physician averages between 500-600 surgeries per year
- Teaching opportunities available at two local institutions
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, and long term disability coverages, vacation, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, CME allowance, and more
- Population: 400,000 with a total catchment of 2.2 million
- Located 100 miles from Oklahoma City and 250 miles from both Dallas and Kansas City
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.