Oklahoma - Otolaryngology – (40969)
Oklahoma – ENT
• Employed position
• Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
• Strong desire for provider with focus on Thyroid and ParaThyroid Disease
• Schedule: 8:30-4:30 clinic days (3-4) surgery days (1-2)
• Call: Unassigned ED every 5-6 weeks for 1 week *All ENT’s with privilege’s at the hospital must share in the call. (Approximately 20 consults per week)
• Expected Volume: Immediate volume available
• Referral Pattern: Large multi-specialty group
• Procedures: General scope of ENT and any specific added qualifications
• Teaching Opportunity: Yes if interested (Oklahoma State University and University of Oklahoma)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.