Montana - Endocrinology – (40934)
Montana – Endocrinology
This outpatient practice offers strong patient volumes, telemedicine, Pediatric Endocrinologist counterpart, and experienced Dietitians and Diabetes Educator + program. They offer competitive compensation, great benefits, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Dynamic team consisting of: Dieticians, Experienced Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner, Diabetes Educator, and Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Practice is strongly aligned with Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physician colleagues
- Opportunity to participate in telehealth initiatives and rural outreach if desired
- In-office procedures including: Insulin pumps, CGMS, thyroid biopsies, thyroid ultrasound
- Practice is currently 100% consultative Endocrinology
- Clinic is open Monday – Friday 8:00- 5:00 pm
- Opportunity for flexible scheduling
- No Call
- Visa Sponsorship if needed
Compensation and Benefits Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and RVU bonus structures with opportunities to build a successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: generous CME and PTO, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.