Ohio - Gastroenterology – (40932)
Gastroenterology – Southern Ohio
- Employed, well-established multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- EUS training/experience preferred but not required
- Base salary options: $475,600 (50th %tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years – can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target – or – $600,000 (75th %tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and switched to a wRVU production contract
- Incoming physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tub, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy
- Office hours: M-TH 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am to 12 pm
- Call 1:3 (approximately) plus one weekend per month, light call
- All physicians average over 3500 cases per year – 280 per month; 10-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite; 20 patients per day in clinical office
- Olympus scopes and video equipment which interfaces with new Provation Medical Documentation System
- H1B visa candidates and 2021 graduates encouraged to apply
- Located 1 hour from Huntington, WV, 2 hours from Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, and Charleston, WV and 2.5 hours from Lexington, KY
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.