Oklahoma - Psychiatry – (40917)
Oklahoma – Psychiatry Part Time
• Employed position
•Part time inpatient, however willing to make full time if would like to do half consults and half clinic.
• The evaluation and management of mental disorders occurring in adult patients, particularly mood disorders, anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, trauma and related disorders, and obsessive compulsive and related disorders
• Completion of an Adult Psychiatry Residency
• At least 2-3 days/week (will look at up to 4 days/week)
• Schedules ranging from 16-24 hours per week are available
• Supervising a multi-disciplinary team composed of PA and LPC’s. As a team, will see an average of 12 new patient consults per day.
• Receive patients from attending physicians/Hospitalists
• Follow up arrangements with local clinics (LPC’s and PA’s to make arrangements).
• Will not have the same call and weekend responsibilities as the rest of Laureate.
• Will have opportunity to be full time with a variation of consult and clinic (half and half).
• Potential to teleport to outlying communities currently served through SFHS such as Muskogee and Vinita.
• Willing to flex to make the position fit both SFHS and physician needs.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.