Oklahoma - Child Psychiatry – (40910)
Oklahoma – Child Psychiatry
• Employed position
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship (board certification within 2 years of completion)
• Area of expertise: the evaluation and management of mental disorders occurring in child and adolescent patients, particularly mood disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, trauma and related disorders, and obsessive compulsive and related disorders
• Administrative Staff: Clinic Director/ Supervisor
• Advanced Practice Providers: None, additional compensation for supervision available
• Patient Service Representatives:
• 70%-75% Mood/Anxiety disorders
• ADD, ADHD
• Specialized C/A therapy program & psychologists
• Therapists developed relationship with pediatricians to help diagnose, treat with medication
• Med Management, Cognitive Therapy
• 50-20 min med checks
• PSR Schedules, handles refills
• Assigned therapist first, refers to psychiatrist if necessary
• Will try to protect the psychiatrist
• At home overnight call is one week in six, for Eating Disorders and Children’s Hospital
• Weekend rounding is one weekend in six, on the Eating Disorders unit
• Physician determines their own initial evaluation and follow-up visit durations.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.