Oklahoma - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology – (40908)
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology – Metro Oklahoma
- Join an employed practice of two Pediatric Hematology/Oncology physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and a full ancillary staff
- Compensation paid on market rate
- Call shift 24 hours – 8 am to 8 am; average 9-11 calls per month. Resident teams assist with patient admissions on nights and weekends
- Only Pediatric Hematology/Oncology program in Eastern Oklahoma
- Adjunct faculty positions and teaching opportunities available with two local Universities
- Clinic hours: Monday – Thursday 8 am to 4 pm; Friday 8 am to 12 pm
- Opportunity to participate in therapeutic clinical trials
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, and long term disability coverages, vacation, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, CME allowance, and more
- Population: 400,000 with a total catchment of 2.2 million
- Located 100 miles from Oklahoma City and 250 miles from both Dallas and Kansas City
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.