Illinois - Otolaryngology – (40754)
ENT Near Chicago
- You will work with a highly-skilled team consisting of another Otolaryngologist, an Audiologist, a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurses, and Medical Assistants, as well as other support staff members that provide ENT care for more than 25,000 patients per year.
- Join a well-established practice that has one experienced ENT who is available to serve as a mentor to the successful candidate.
- Average 30-40 patient visits per day each provider
- Call is shared with a city wide schedule pool of physicians (1:6)
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8a-5p, with one day for surgery, but can be flexible.
- Head & Neck surgery fellowship training is a plus but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.