Wyoming - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (40660)
OBGYN need in Southwestern WY
- Hospital is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN Physician for an employed, full-time position at a hospital-owned clinic.
- Employed position
- There has been an increase in deliveries and the ideal person would like to do a good mix of OB and GYN.
- Will be offered a starting salary based on MGMA, plus productivity and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Student loan assistance available as well.
- Service area of 100,000 people.
- Can not sponsor any visa candidates as this is not an under served area.
- Keep more of what you earn in Wyoming- No state income tax.
- City offers year round access to the Wasatch Cache National Forest, Flaming Gorge Reservoir and the beautiful Southwest badlands.
- City’s quality of life is great, they have a good economy and the people are very friendly.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.