Illinois - Otolaryngology – (40561)
ENT – Northern Illinois
The ideal candidate is a provider looking to practice the more general aspects of Otolaryngology.
Experience is appreciated, but not required.
Incoming physician will serve as an additional provider at an existing clinic in order to continue to provide high quality, comprehensive care to the patient base.
- General ENT practice with little trauma
- Onsite audiology
- Manageable call schedule
- Strong primary care referral base
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment, and ORs
- Full network of support services
- Collaborative administration
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary consistent with MGMA guidelines
- Worked RVU production bonus on top of base pay
- Commencement Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.