Montana - Internal Medicine – (40559)
Internal Medicine – Central Montana
opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join our growing outpatient practice. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Current practice comprised of 6 physicians and 4 APCs, as well as a Rheumatologist and Endocrine Nurse Practitioner
- Geriatric and nursing home care provided by 2 Internal Medicine providers
- Clinic has outpatient Infusion Suite (non-chemo)
- Dieticians, Diabetes Educators, and 2 Phlebotomists on floor
- Robust support staff including 11 office staff, 22 clinical staff members, and a prescription nurse
- Currently developing a Care Coordination Team to more achieve greater patient focus and care
- High demand practice with clinic hours (0700-1700). Providers typically see 18-25 patients daily given preference and complexity
- Flexibility to pick up Hospitalist shifts is optional
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, and paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO plans
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.