Montana - Rheumatology – (40549)
Rheumatology – Central Montana
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Rheumatologist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered with RVU bonus opportunities
- Current practice comprised of 6 physicians and 4 APCs, as well as well-established Rheuamtologist and experience Rheumatology RN
- Clinic has outpatient Infusion Suite (non-chemo)
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred but not required
- High-demand practice offers strong patient volumes and community/region have demonstrated great need for Rheumatological care
- Flexible schedule offered
- Call is minimal – consultative only
- Providers typically see 18-25 patients daily given preference and complexity
- Benefits include: Health, dental, and vision coverage, paid disability, retirement + 5% match, malpractice with tail, 2 weeks of CME time, 6 weeks of PTO, sign-on/relocation bonus, and more!
- Population of 60,000 with a draw of nearly 275,000
- Located equidistant to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park – 90 minutes from Helena
- Major airport in town with direct flights to Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Phoenix/Mesa, Salt Lake City, and Seattle
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.