Montana - Psychiatry – (40522)
Psychiatry – Montana
- Seeking BC/BE Psychiatrist to add to a growing practice of inpatient and/or outpatient services.
- Flexible on opportunity, based on your practice desires and have opportunity for general Outpatient, Consult Liaison, Geriatric, Adolescent, and more!
- Currently have 3 employed Adult Psychiatrists, 1 Geriatric Psychiatrist, 1 Pediatric Psychiatrist, and 5 PMHNPs who are excited to welcome a new physician partner into an employed position with the Medical Group.
- There are also 3 outpatient psychiatrists and additional PMHNP resources in the community for additional support and collaboration.
- The psychiatry group is a close knit team looking for additional colleagues to join them with a goal of continuing to provide the best mental health care in the region.
- This group is strongly supported by administration and has various opportunities to continue to make a difference to our patients.
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- Flexible schedule, flexible options, general clinic is staffed M–F 8:00–5:00 pm, and our providers typically work 4 or 5 day work weeks.
- Consult Liaison role is flexible to round inpatient during AM or PM and can schedule additional patients around desired rounding times
- Level II Trauma Center, 33 bed ED with 2 bed mental health/safe area, large inpatient general psychiatry unit, and acute med safe psychiatry unit
- Large service area, diverse practice
- Call is taken by inpatient PMHNP role and is not a burden for psychiatrists
- International Airport in town
Compensation and Benefits
- Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and opportunities to build an extremely successful practice based on your desire.
- Benefits offered to employees include: malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.