Indiana - Endocrinology – (40515)
Endocrinology – Chicagoland Area
Employed Endocrinologist Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style. Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
– Well established GI opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
– 30 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
– Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
– Private Group Partnership setting and hospital employee
– Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
– Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
– Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
– Board Certified/Board Eligible required. Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
– Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
o 1 in 3 call rotation
o Office Locations in Munster, IN and East Chicago, IN
– EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
o EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
o Easy to use; support department available
– Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines)
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
– 403B opportunities including employer match
– Exceptional CME funds
– Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
– Flexible time off
– Contract bonuses off RVU’s
– Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
– Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
– Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
– Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
– Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.