Maine - Psychiatry – (40489)
Adult or Child Psychiatrist needed in Northern Main – $350,000 compensation plus $100,000 bonus
- Hospital looking for a BE/BC Adult or Child Psychiatrist to join them.
- 2021 candidates are welcome to apply
- Workweek will be Monday through Friday, call rotation with one other Psychiatrist.
- Workload will consist of outpatient with some inpatient coverage. Average number of outpatients is 16 per day
- 49-Bed hospital with 7-bed child unit and 9-bed adult unit. Average census is 8.5 beds and average length of stay is 14 days. Child unit usually 6 years of age and above. Occasionally below 6 years of age.
- Will be offered a very competitive 1st year salary of $300,000 plus wRVU , so you will make $350,000 in your first year.
- Full comprehensive benefits and relocation package
- $100,000 bonus with a 3 year contract commitment (paid $33K per year during first three years)
- Student loan repayment options available.
- Paid malpractice and insurance package
- Hospital housing (if available) may be provided free of charge for 3 months.
- Can sponsor Visa candidates and they have a lot of experience with this process.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.