New Mexico - Physician Assistant – (40483)
Location: New Mexico
CT Surgery NP/PA – New Mexico
- Growing Cardiothoracic group seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants experienced in vein harvesting to join their team in metro New Mexico
- Base salary: $160,000-$180,000
- Shared rotating call to include some weekends
- Full benefits offered (effective first day of employment) include but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance, free wellness programs, PTO, retirement plans including matching employer contributions, and continuing education and career development opportunities
- Candidates must have one to three years experience in cardiac surgery
- Located just one hour from Santa Fe
- Founded in 1908, Medical Center is the state’s largest private employer with over 11,000 employees
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.