Missouri - Cardiology – (40436)
St. Louis, MO Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
The incoming physician will be an employee of the medical group. This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 4 interventional cardiologist and 2 advanced practitioners. The practice is located just 20 minutes northwest of downtown St. louis at a 470-bed full service hospital. The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility
• Call is 1:5 on weekdays and 1:5 on weekends.
• The physician work week will consist of 4 ½ days per week (1/2 day off) including: 1 ½ office days and 3 days in the hospital
• This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network. The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day one, as an established patient panel is awaiting!
• Competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
• Benefits include generous PTO + 1 week CME w/ $5k allowance, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, and retirement plan.
The Heart Institute is the region’s most experienced provider of comprehensive heart care, offering a full range of services to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease at five hospitals located in St. Louis and St. Charles counties. They provide the most advanced treatment, utilize the most advanced techniques and unparalleled experience for the best clinical outcomes. They combine a skilled team of 37 Cardiologists, 4 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 15 Advanced Practitioners with expert nursing and technical staff.
Skill: Non Interventional
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.