Missouri - Gastroenterology – (40395)
St. Louis, MO – Gastroenterology Opening
This is a special opportunity for a seasoned Gastroenterologist or recent fellow who wants to be busy and earn top $$$.
- Colleagues who consistently produce in the highest percentiles, creating community need and a waiting patient panel
- Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, generous vacation and paid, reimbursed CME
- NP coverage for office visits, patient education, inpatient consultations and rounding
- Highly trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system wide in order to minimize physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
- Procedures performed on same campus as office/clinical practice and inpatient facility
- In-house anesthesia, pathology, CT and infusion
- Weekend call will be 1:6
- Opportunities to work with students, residents and fellows (if desired)
- A well respected, physician led practice model
St. Louis, Missouri, is an affordable place to live with 2.8 million residents and activities for everyone! Highlights include the world renown St. Louis Arch, the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Missouri Botanical Gardens and one of the best zoos in the country. St. Louis is a big-league city where the best fans in baseball cheer on the 11-time World Series champions – the St. Louis Cardinals – along with the 2019 Stanley Cup winning NHL St. Louis Blues. In 2023, an MLS expansion team, St. Louis City SC, will begin play.
Pick a lifestyle – St. Louis has it – the city itself boasts diverse, iconic neighborhoods and proud heritage. Revitalized urban areas include Benton Park, Soulard, the Central West End, the downtown loft district, The Grove and Tower Grove South neighborhoods. Easily accessible suburbs offer award winning public, private and parochial schools. You’ll find diverse worship and cultural opportunities through the metropolitan area. The proliferation of exceptional institutions of higher education, including Washington University, St. Louis University, and University of Missouri demonstrates that education is a priority for St. Louis.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.