Illinois - Gastroenterology – (40221)
- Location is North of Chicago, IL – Interventional GI opening
- 1 hour drive to downtown Chicago.
- Join a tertiary hospital system – employed position
- Group provides a fully integrative approach to cancer care. Group is very patient focused and offers clinical trials, publications and research in a collaborative team environment.
- This position will focus mainly on EUS and ERCP/advanced endoscopy
- Open to 2019 fellowship graduates
- Group offers a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice, 401K with match, relocation package, generous PTO and excellent heath insurance for physician and entire family.
- Salary is a blend of MGMA, AMGA and Sullivan Cotter studies
- Physician will provide a full range of services to outpatient and inpatients on-site practicing along-side a well-established team of oncologists and specialists to deliver patient-focused care. GI department has ready access to hospital services, including radiology and laboratory.
- Center has received QOPI certification as well as CLIA and COC accreditations
Skill: Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.