Virginia - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (40157)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Southwestern Virginia
- Community Hospital seeking BC/BE Pulmonologist with a background in Critical Care to join its growing Black Lunh Clinic
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Four day work week (10 hour days)
- No Black Lung experience necessary
- Average number of Black Lung patients per day 5-6
- Work with/teach Internal Medicine Residents
- Open ICU with code team and rapid response team
- Possible Research Opportunity & Future Growth
- Service area: 75,000-100,000
- An hour from an airport with daily flights to Atlanta and Charlotte
- J1 and H1B visa sponsorship available
- Located 2 hours from Knoxville, 3 hours from Roanoke, and 4 hours from Lexington, KY
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.