Tennessee - Psychiatry – (40099)
Adult Psychiatry need in a suburb of Knoxville, TN
- A not-for-profit community mental health center has an immediate opening for a full time or part time Inpatient Psychiatrist.
- Facility has been named a 2018 Top Workplace by Knoxville News Sentinel.
- 16 bed inpatient setting, adult client population only.
- Will be offered a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- You also have your choice of receiving a sign on bonus or 6 months living expenses paid, your choice.
- On call or rounding pay.
- Sorry this group can not sponsor any visa candidates.
- Community has a community-wide focus on emerging science and technology that supports a diverse array of cultural opportunities and has an award-winning school system.
- City hosts its own community playhouse, chamber orchestra, community band, and children’s museum; even more opportunities await in the surrounding area.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.