Iowa - Family Medicine – (40092)
Family Medicine – Northeastern Iowa
- Family Medicine with or without OB
- Rural community
- Patient volume/per day: 15-20
- Outpatient with the option to do inpatient work
- 1:4 Weekend call rotation
- Our entire system is connected with our EMR system – Epic
- 24-hour specialist consultation available
- Teaching organization, and the Western Campus of UW Madison School of Medicine allowing for faculty appointment. Fulltime 3rd and 4th-year WARM medical students on site, as well as residencies in IM, FM, Surgery, and more.
- Loan Forgiveness, competitive salary, CME travel time with monetary allowance, relocation and more
- Physician-led organization that emphasizes quality
- Large, multi-specialty, non-profit group practice that employs over 900+ clinicians
- Affiliated with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Residencies, fellowships, research and UW Madison medical students on campus.
- Our in-house Global Partner’s program allows medical work experiences in underserved areas of the U.S. and Internationally
- Epic EMR
- Join a team of 3 physicians and 3 PA’s, as well as a wide range of specialties including general & orthopedic surgery, audiology, behavioral health, endocrinology, neurology, nephrology, obstetrics & gynecology, podiatry, cardiology, urology, otolaryngology, pulmonary, and Oncology
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.