Wisconsin - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (40054)
Wisconsin – Pulm/CC
Congratulations! We have the perfect practice for you. Step into an established blended practice consisting of pulmonary (inpatient/outpatient) and critical care.
You will find the region’s highest verified trauma center. Be a part of a team that provides immediate, specialized, multispecialty care to the most severe and critically injured people in the communities we serve.
• When assigned to pulmonary clinic enjoy a M-F daytime schedule
• Advanced practice provider support
• When assigned to the inpatient service responsibilities will include 6 (12 hour) critical care shifts per month, bronchoscopy, and pulmonary ward service coverage
About the Health System:
• Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
• Epic EMR
• Residency training programs allow our staff to practice and teach in a very collegial environment. Clinical research opportunities are also available.
• All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package including loan forgiveness
• They are a large integrated health care system with over 500 medical staff. Their main campus includes a 325-bed acute care hospital. They serve a population base of over 650,000 through their main campus and over 45 regional sites based in western Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota, and northeastern Iowa.
• They are the Western Academic Campus of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Their Medical Foundation sponsors their fully accredited residency and fellowship programs (in IM, FM, general surgery, transitional, oral and maxillofacial surgery, podiatric medicine and surgery, hematology/oncology). As such, their strong academic alliance will allow you to practice and teach in a collegial environment.
• They are located in the exquisite Mississippi River valley in an area of remarkable natural beauty. They have a metropolitan population of over 120,000 and is home of two universities and a regional technical college, offering outstanding education at all levels. Safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, and extensive outdoor recreational and cultural activities make our region an outstanding place to live.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.