Rhode Island - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (39811)
Location: Rhode Island
Internal medicine/Geriatric Position in the Providence, RI area. 1 hour to Boston, MA
Geriatrician, Internist or Family Medicine physician with geriatrics interest to join a Medical group with 4 Physicians and 5 APPs.
J-1 visa sponsorship is available now through the HHS department (open year round with no caps or limits)
Practice options: Care involves primarily in post-acute care/rehab, long-term care facilities; 35-40 hours per week
There is optional 1 or 2 half days of primary care clinic practice and in-patient hospital rounds in teaching hospital.
The primary care clinic portion may grow progressively as the practice building up.
Call 1:4 with APP assisting calls.
Medical directorship for Post-acute & skilled nursing facilities is available if qualified.
Other key points:
- Medical staff privilege at Brown and Boston University med school affiliated hospitals.
- Opportunity to partnership
- Compensation: $220,000+ base salary, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Production Bonus is possible depending on case load, productivity RVB/CPT hours, care quality metrics etc.
- Great potential for growth. Currently one physician in the group making over $400K annually working 45-50 hours a week.
- $10k bonus for Geriatric Fellowship
- Excellent Benefits package and health insurance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Vacation- flexible 3-4 weeks/ flexible
- Special interest in developing sophisticated Computer System in patient care monitoring and management guide a plus. Artificial intelligence and machine learning opportunity in patient care outcome prediction.
- Paid visa costs if needed
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.