Alaska - Neurology – (39493)
No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban community just outside of Anchorage. Not enough doctors and plenty of cases available in this growing community of 89,000+ most are young families.
Looking for a Neurologist to make AK home:
- Join a well-established practice of 13 years
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack, Seizure and Epilepsy, TBI, Peripheral Neuropathy, Radiculopathy and Myelopathy, and Neuromuscular Disorders
- Advanced Practitioner and Staff Available
- EMG, EEG, and Sleep Studies
- Office Space is Available
- Experienced Neurologists preferred
Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller