Minnesota - Family Medicine – (39482)
PHYSICIAN – Family Medicine (OB optional)
We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our growing primary care team in, MN! This high-volume practice provides a wonderful small-town feel and team-focused atmosphere for someone to truly settle into a warm and welcoming community. Entire provider team includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, General Surgery and Behavioral Health with exceptional support staff and many outreach specialty services provided weekly/monthly. Our beautiful clinic is directly attached to hospital and located in the heart of Minnesota lake country.
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in, MN with potential outreach to clinics
- Outpatient practice (opportunity for inpatient and nursing home rounds, if desired.)
- Procedures and OB services welcome but not required (130 deliveries per year); c-sections can be performed (only scheduled) but need collaborating provider to take care of baby; emergent c-sections are covered by general surgery.
- Average Clinic Patients per day:15-20
- Call Coverage: 1:10 via telephone
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery/Wound Care, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Physical Therapy & Weight Loss/Bariatrics
- Outreach Services Include: Audiology, Oncology, Dermatology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry & Rheumatology
- NHSC and state loan repayment qualifying site
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.