Minnesota - Family Medicine – (39445)
PHYSICIAN – Family Medicine (OB optional)
Personalize your own practice setting! Our campus is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team in providing exceptional healthcare to an ever-growing community and region. With strong community involvement and a solid sense of teamwork, become a big part of this growing practice setting. Great teamwork, an enhanced newer clinic setting and being early adopters for quality initiatives provides interested candidates with an ideal practice. Choose the FTE you desire, focus areas, etc. and make your practice your own!
- Open to a variety of FTE opportunities (example of full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity = 36 patient contact hours or 32 patient contact hours, if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in, MN with potential outreach to Clinics
- Procedures and OB services welcome but not required (100 deliveries a year)
- Average Clinic Patients per day:16-22
- Call is approximately 1:6 weekends (2 weekdays a month and 1 weekend every 8 weeks; hospitalist service in place)
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN & Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery/Wound Care, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Therapy Services, Geriatrics/Eldercare, Dermatology, Optometry, Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery, Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care
- Outreach Services Include: Audiology, Oncology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine
- Starting & retention incentives available to assist with loan repayment.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.