Minnesota - Pediatric Surgery – (39417)
Pediatric Surgery – Northeast Minnesota
- Join six General Surgeons (2 general, 2 colorectal, 1 bariatric, 1 endocrine), 1 surgical oncologist and 4 NP/PAs
- Competitive base salary offered
- Busy, established practice includes general, robotic, endocrine, colorectal, bariatric, advanced laparoscopic, endoscopy, colonoscopy; large mix of cases
- Regional referral center; ACS Cancer Center; Research
- Surgeries/Admissions in 3 facilities:
- 330-bed tertiary hospital, consistently ranked among America’s Top 100 Hospitals
- 175-bed Specialized Care Facility
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Acute care surgery service takes all ER and hospital consults in addition to regional transfers
- Located in a harbor city which is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship available
- Airport in town with daily flights to Minneapolis and Chicago
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.