Massachusetts - Otolaryngology – (38978)
Massachusetts – ENT
- Busy, well established private practice in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts
- Comprehensive ENT services, including in-office procedures, audiology, allergy, and advance practice provider support staff
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in general otolaryngology or head and neck surgery
- Competitive salary and benefits package including the opportunity for full partnership
- 302 bed community teaching hospital
- A major teaching affiliate of the University Of Massachusetts School Of Medicine and the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Training programs in Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry and Dentistry
- 4-season resort community
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayacking.
- Endless cultural opportunities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.