Texas - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (38917)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Central Texas
BC/BE Pulmonology physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Employment and Solo-private practice model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment/Solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $396,126 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education – $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.