Nebraska - Internal Medicine – (38864)
Internal Medicine position in Nebraska – $285,000 base salary (3 year guarantee then production based)
- Hospital employed Primary care position. Mix of outpatient and nursing home patient care. Joining one physician and two APP’s.
- 4 day work week – 10 hour work days
- Current physician sees about 16-18 patients per day
- Hospital has 24/7 Hospitalist coverage for inpatient admissions. Internal Medicine doctors do participate in coverage for the palliative care team for inpatient services
- 10 days of call per month plus one weekend. Call is for the practices own outpatients and nursing home only.
- EPIC EMR
- Clinic has access to point of care testing for urine, blood glucose and INR. In-clinic EKG and bladder scan equipment on hand.
- J-1 and Cap-exempt H1-B visa sponsorship available now
- Hospital has a guaranteed J-1 waiver slot reserved (available for 2021 graduates now). Hospital has their own immigration attorney and 100% of costs are paid for by the hospital.
- Full benefits including, relocation, $6,000 per year for CME, dues, fees, etc. Health, dental, life, malpractice, 401K with a 4% match and PTO.
- Not-for-profit hospital located 4 hours from Denver, CO and Omaha, NE.
City population of 25,000 with a service area of 140,000. 95 physicians on medical staff in about 30 specialties. City is located right off a main interstate for easy travel.
- Very safe area to live with excellent schools and economy.
- Primary care focus
- Diabetes management
- Management of patients on thrombolitics
- DOT and FAA physicals
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Advanced care planning
- Management of complex medical issues
- Care of chronic illnesses
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.