Missouri - Surgery – (38858)
General Surgeon – Southwest Missouri
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Missouri, where there’s something for everyone!
- City boasts mild climates and all four seasons
- Enjoy a low cost of living and strong local economy
- Delight in arts and culture with public performances, art shows, festivals, theater, and concerts year round
- Have an active lifestyle with activities including golf, running, hiking and hunting
- It’s only a few minutes’ drive to two nearby lakes for fishing, kayaking, boating and other watersports
- Spend some leisure time in Nevada’s abundant parks, walkways and aquatic center
- Family-oriented with public and private schools, as well as local colleges and trade schools
- Great access to Kansas City, Missouri; Branson, Missouri; and Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Seeking BC/BE General Surgeon
- Join one full-time General Surgeon to split call coverage
- Four operating rooms available in the 71-bed, acute-care hospital
- $17.2 million, three-story patient tower addition completed in 2003
- 24-hour physician staffed emergency department
- 24 employed physicians and 45 consulting physicians make up the active medical staff, representing over 15 medical specialties, including anesthesiology, family practice, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, neurology, radiology, emergency medicine, urology, psychiatry, orthopedics, wound care and hyperbaric, and general, vascular, thoracic and oncological surgery
- 9-physician multi-specialty clinic located across the street from the hospital
- A variety of other specialty services is provided by a network of physicians are available on a monthly basis or via Telehealth Services
- Excellent benefit package
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.