New York - Hematology/Oncology – (38824)
Location: New York
Hematology/Oncology – Upstate New York
- Private practice seeks BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join their team of 6 physicians and 4 ANPs
- Competitive base salary offered starting in the $375-$425K range
- 3 year partnership track
- Call schedule will be shared at 1:5
- Group works at two local hospital systems in town
- Active in research and clinical trials
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, health, 401K with match, profit sharing and defined benefits plan. Loan assistance is negotiable.
- Fellowship training in Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology required
- Great location only 1 hour to Syracuse, NY and 3 hours to New York City
- City and area is known for booming healthcare, technology and education
- Regional airport in town – 3 international airports within a 3 hour drive
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.