Kentucky - Pulmonary Medicine – (38578)
Kentucky – Pulmonology
Client is seeking a BE/BC pulmonologist to join a thriving practice in Kentucky.
A sleep lab opportunity is available, along with stereotactic radiosurgery, and EBUS. $18.5 million was recently invested in their new cancer care center that opened in June 2017. The practice currently employs two BC pulmonologists, making call 1:3. The practice also includes three highly trained nurse practitioners.
About the opportunity
Competitive compensation and benefits package include:
• Starting bonus available
• Relocation/moving allowance available
• Base salary plus incentive compensation available
• Student loan repayment assistance offered
• Allowed Time Off
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Retirement savings plans – 403(b) and 457
• Paid CME and licensure
• Medical malpractice insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.