West Virginia - Rheumatology – (38438)
Location: West Virginia
Rheumatology – West Virginia
- BC/BE – American Board of Internal Medicine
- BC/BE – ABIM, subspecialty certification in Rheumatology
- Standard term: 5 years
- Attractive salary – 2 year guaranteed base
- Eligible for wRVU-based productivity bonus
- Advance payment options
- $4,000 annual CME allowance – meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid “tail“
- Attractive health and welfare benefits, including 403(b) retirement plan
- Multi-specialty practice location
- On-site infusion suite
- Ancillary services available on site
- 393-bed regional referral center, serving a population >375,000
- 100+ employed physician group
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization
- ER: level 2 trauma center; 75,000+ visits per year
- Neuro Hospitalist program covering inpatient services
- Hospitalist program: 24-physician model providing 24-hour coverage
- Centers of Excellence in Cardiac, Neuroscience, Cancer, and Orthopedics
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.