Georgia - Neurology – (38135)
Georgia – Neurology
The Neurology Clinic:
• Collaborative Practice Atmosphere
• Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team – Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic Medicine & Physical Therapy
• No ER Call
• No Stroke Call
• Outpatient After Hours Phone Calls Only
• Sub-specialty Interests Welcome
• Office-based EEG, Ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS Machines, EMG Chemo Denervation Equipment
• Access to Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
• Radiology Facilities with Neuro-Radiologists
• Opportunity to read CT and MRI
• Cutting-edge Technology & State-of-the-art Facilities
• Large Primary Care Referral Base
• Local Teach Opportunities
• Partnership Track
• Competitive Compensation
Rome & Northwest GA
• Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments.
• Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region. Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.