Illinois - Rheumatology – (38015)
Rheumatology – Central Illinois
- Practice supported by 2 specially trained APPs. Research, clinical trials, and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice
- Competitive base salary offered commensurate with experience
- Call 1:4 – Nurse triage takes first call after hours
- Expect to see approximately 20 patients per day
- On site polarized microscope, x-ray, and lab
- Benefits include: Health, life, dental, and malpractice coverage, CME, associate membership dues, holidays, vacation, retirement, and more
- Population 350,000
- H1B visa sponsorship available
- 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis and 3 hours from Chicago (both with International Airports)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.