Maine - Pediatric – (37699)
Pediatrics – Northern Maine. H1 and J1 eligible.
Pediatrics – Northern Maine
- Join a team of 2 Pediatricians, 3 Obstetricians, and 2 Certified Nurse Midwives
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Status: Full-time: 5 days per week, including one early evening each week on a rotating basis; Saturday morning hours may be considered in the future.
- Call 1:3 rotation with infrequent requirement to come into the hospital for pediatric admissions; pediatricians attend all C-sections. PALS certification required, NRP certification highly desirable.
- Over 200 deliveries annually
- The practice is conveniently attached to Medical Center with easy internal stairway access to the hospital’s maternal/child unit and Operating Rooms one floor above.
- Majority of sub-specialty areas are represented (Family medicine, Internal medicine, Pediatrics, Urology, General surgery, Pathology, Cardiology, Pulmonary, Endocrinology, Neurosurgery, Podiatry, ENT, Rheumatology, Pediatric Cardiology, pediatric nephrology, pediatric GI.
- Regional airport in the area with 3 daily flights to Boston (international airport)
- Outstanding area to raise a family and enjoy the tremendous outdoors activities available in Northern Maine.
- Excellent school system with a 14:1 student to teacher ratio
- Approved NHSC site
- J1 and H1B visas candidates welcome (immigration assistance provided by expert legal counsel)
- HHS J1 site.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.