Maine - Orthopedic Surgery – (37631)
General Orthopedic Surgery need in Central Maine
- Employed position, two provider practice
- Office located in state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital
- Call is 1:2
- Must be BC/BE within 5 years post Residency training
- 7 weeks off (includes vacation, sick, holiday, education)
- CME – $4000/year
- Full hospitalist service
- Support staff includes – office manager, secretaries, MA
- Financial package/salary plus full benefits
- J1 Visa candidates welcome
RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY: The Town is located along the Kennebec River. Located in the rolling hills of southern Somerset County, the area is rich in history. Close to Sugarloaf Mountain, one of the best ski areas in the United States. Only an hour to Maine’s spectacular coast, and to Portland — Maine’s largest city. The area schools are highly rated. Area recreational venues include white water rafting, hiking, biking, snow shoeing, and trout fishing. Surrounding communities provide arts, theatre, gyms, children’s programs, prestigious liberal arts college, unique restaurants. A wonderful place to raise a family. 1 hr to Bangor, 1.5 hrs to Portland, 3.5 hrs to Boston and 3 hrs to Quebec, Canada.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.