Missouri - Urology – (37585)
Hospital employed Urology position in Southwest Missouri
Seeking BE/BC Urologist for a hospital employed position to perform all standard urology procedures.
- $630,000-$750,000 depending on experience – Generous two-year income guarantee followed by a wRVU production model, with no cap. HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL
- Start Bonus ($50,000)
- Relocation Assistance (up to $10,000)
- Residency Stipend if sign early / Student Loan Assistance
- CME Reimbursement ($5000 / 2 years)
- PTO—25 days + 6 major holidays while on guarantee
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, FSA & 401(a), 403(b), 457(b) options and more.
- Resources are readily available to customize your practice to suit all your needs. Davinci robot.
- Share a brand new, attractive, spacious, and well-equipped clinic.
- Clinic supported by experienced office and clinical staff.
- Drive your own schedule.
- Call: 10 days/month + Weekend call: 1:3
- Professional support services and marketing are provided by the health system.
- Financially stable health system
- Teaching opportunities are available for medical students and residents.
- Secure referrals from a loyal group of 180 employed physicians (including over 20 employed Primary Care physicians)
- Professional growth & Leadership Development opportunities
- Low cost of living. City of 60,000 with regional airport in town. Larger airport in Springfield, MO is only 1 hour and 10 minutes away.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.