Montana - Endocrinology – (37551)
Montana – Endocrinology
Client is seeking a board eligible/certified endocrinologist to join and lead an accredited Diabetes Program and an established, busy outpatient practice.
• 100% consultative Endocrinology; clinical research if desired
• No call requirement
• Regional referral center with widely varying, interesting cases
• Largest insulin pump program in Montana
• Infusion center
• Quick access to supporting specialist and emergent care
• Competitive wage & benefits
• Generous vacation/sick leave package that promotes healthy work-life balance
• Sign-on & moving bonus
• Student loan payments & residency stipends negotiable
• Generous CME allowance
• A cost of living below the national average
• Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool night
• Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
• A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months
• Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
• Five nearby waterfalls
• 2 hours to Glacier National Park
• Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.