Pennsylvania - Endocrinology – (37402)
Pennsylvania – Endocrinology
Hospital is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join a premiere service for this region. This position offers the qualified candidate a great opportunity for career development, exceptional earnings and a tremendous quality of life. The physician would join an already established practice and a network of 135 physician specialists. The network also includes 50+ hospital-employed primary care physicians practicing at 21 different sites. You will enjoy the advantages of an alliance with a dynamic group of physicians dedicated to caring for the Erie and tri-state communities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter interested in expanding the service, with emphasis on new inpatient services and treating patients with diabetes as well as the full range of endocrine abnormalities.
• Comprehensive Endocrine practice and is supported by a diabetes treatment team comprised of 1 full time Endocrinologist, 1 part time Endocrinologist, 3 midlevel’s, and certified diabetes educators.
• Predominantly adult patient base with strong emphasis on diabetes care. It is expected that the successful candidate will continue to build the existing practice.
• Pediatric Interest/Experience will be strongly considered but not required
• Excellent salary and benefit package
• Productivity and quality incentives
• Paid relocation package
• Annual CME funds
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.