Michigan - Psychiatry – (37155)
Psychiatry – Michigan
Client is recruiting for a hospital based Psychiatrist to provide adult consult and liaison services in Michigan. The Psychiatrist will work with an APP to round on medical and surgical patients for behavioral health assessments and treatment. Referrals are typically directed from the Hospitalist team and/or Emergency Medicine department. Family members may request a consult as well.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent work/life balance with M-F schedule.
- Call coverage of 1:4, weeknights and weekends.
- Comprehensive benefits, med mal insurance with tail coverage and executive investment plan.
- Opportunity to join in the planning of service line growth.
- Option for academic appointment with MSU College of Medicine.
Their employed providers enjoy a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement and two investment options.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.