New York - Psychiatry – (37045)
Location: New York
Academic Psychiatry – Finger Lakes, NY Area
- Health System seeks BC/BE Psychiatrists to develop an adult and geriatric consultative service in conjunction with a nascent community-based Psychiatry residency program
- Competitive base salary offered plus incentives
- Responsibilities include direct patient care, teaching, facilitating communication between Psychiatry and other medical services and consultation to medical services
- Incoming Psychiatrist will join a 200+ member multi-specialty practice
- 25-bed Behavioral Scienced Unit certified by the New York State Office of Mental Health
- Facility services as a clinical campus for medical students and offers numerous residency and fellowship programs, including Psychiatry
- Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest
- No visa sponsorship available
- Benefits include: Loan repayment, PTO + CME time, relocation, residency stipend, full malpractice, health, vision, and dental coverage, 401k and/or 403(b), and more
- Located an hour from Binghamton, 2 hours from Rochester, Syracuse, and Scranton, and under 4 hours from New York City
- Domestic airport an hour away
- H1B and J-1 visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.