Tennessee - Psychiatry – (37000)
Adult Psychiatry Medical Director – Northeastern Tennessee
- Weekdays: MONDAY – FRIDAY (8 HOUR DAYS)
- CALL: 1-in-6 (Regional Call Model)
- Weekends: 1 Weekend Per Month of on-site rounding
- Competitive Compensation
- To Include:
- Competitive call pay
- Weekend shift pay
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- FULL Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
The freestanding 28-bed adult psychiatric unit accommodates twenty-eight patients and contains a large multi-purpose treatment room, a group therapy room, a recreational therapy room, a kitchen, laundry room, offices and work area. The Center provides a wide range of therapeutic modalities to its patients, including:
- Daily rounds by the Psychiatry Team including 1 Psychiatrist and 1 Psychiatric Advanced Practitioner
- Daily therapeutic services lead by licensed therapists and counselors including:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy
- On-Site Case Management and Utilization Review
- Recreational activities
- Family therapy
- On-Site Court
- Educational services
- Provide physician leadership for the Region’s Psychiatry team, including 3-4 staff Psychiatrists and 7-8 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Working alongside this team, the Regional Medical Director will work with the Behavioral Health Service Line leadership to optimize quality and operations across the 3 units (58 beds) and robust consult-liaison service that provides inpatient psychiatric services throughout the Health System
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.