Illinois - Surgery – (36971)
General Surgery/Medical Director – Northern Illinois
- Medical Director for Surgery Services partners with CMO and Director to drive consistent improvement in the areas of perioperative care
- Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Call 1:4
- Scope of practice is outpatient and inpatient with a broad range of open, laparascopic, and robotic cases from a Level 1 Trauma Center
- Physician must be Board Eligible or Board Certified and ATLS certified
- State-of-the-art operative equipment, 2 DaVinci surgical robots, and a hybrid suite
- 254-bed tertiary care facility on a 100-acre campus
- Located an hour and a half from downtown Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.