Vermont - Otolaryngology – (36792)
ENT – Vermont
- Well-established practice seeks BC/BE Otolaryngologist
- ER call 1:4.
- Join 2 other surgeons in this practice, with three Physician Assistants.
- Clinical faculty appointment possible.
- Teaching opportunity with med students and Advanced Practitioner students, if desired.
- Time is split between two offices – Each location has a fully developed Audiology program
- Generous benefits of Health, Dental, and Disability insurances, 403b with hospital match, and tax-deferred earnings program. $6000 annual CME allowance. Relocation expenses reimbursement program and education loan repayment program available.
- $25k signing bonus
- Compensation is productivity based with a starting guarantee of $350k.
- Well established EMR with hospital and home digital x-ray viewing capability.
- 144 bed community hospital with ER volume of 36,000 patient visits per year. ICU with 24-hour intensivist coverage.
- Hospital based Community Cancer Center with COC certification
- Service area 85,000 and new ENT Medical Office Building is being built right now
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.